Midland Transport Limited - Class One P&D Driver
Class 1 P&D Driver - J.D. Irving, Limited Careers
CLASS 1 P&D DRIVER
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking a Class 1 P&D Driver based at our Dartmouth, NS location. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a “Can Do” attitude.
Monday to Friday: 0800-1700
• Minimum High School Diploma
• Class 1 driver's license
• Years of Experience Required: Minimum 2 years of highway driving experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform physically demanding job functions
• Ability to work positively with others toward common goals
• Ability to work flexible work schedule as it may change from time to time to accommodate business needs
Delivering inbound and outbound trailers as needed
Complete appropriate paperwork
Inspecting and preparing equipment for loading
Monitoring temperature control of loaded trailers
Preparing and reporting shift equipment inventories
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by August 22, 2017.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.