Staples - Customer Service Representative - Chat & Email
Job description | Staples global careers
Function: Customer Service/Contact Centers Location: Halifax Contact Centre, Lower Sackville, B4C 3E4, Nova Scotia Date posted: 06/30/2017 Type: Full-time Permanent / Contract: Regular Job number: 1018856
- Provide delivery and order status information to customers.
- Use in-depth product knowledge to provide pricing and availability information.
- Educate end users on specific corporate requirements and procedures
- Respond quickly to internal/external Customer requests and demonstrate excellent follow up
- Provide speedy and thorough resolution via phone or e-mail, or chat to solve our customers’ issues within a specified time frame.
- Communicate to team members and CS management all and any updates and pertinent customer information.
- Record all contacts in Customer call tracking tool to ensure proper and accurate information is available.
- Process customer orders accurately.
- Maintain accurate and updated information for customer accounts
- Edit customer orders to ensure accuracy
- Communicate with EC Support to resolve customers’ technical issues.
- Place orders via Sales software (SFDC) for special orders for items that cannot be placed on - Staples’ website.
- Encourage customers who don’t currently use our website for ordering to do so and assist them in gaining access to website Yes
- Assist customers and provide first level support for questions and issues regarding the use of E-Way, including resolving E-way exception errors and processing E-way return requests.
- Provide timely back order information and alternate product recommendations to customers when required. Use a consultative approach to address customer inquiries. Proactively up-sell additional products in relation to customer orders. Promote specials and product features.
- Process customer’s returns received via multiple media, as well as credit and re-bill requests.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient typing skills; familiar with Windows environment
- Professional and courteous manner. Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Recommended Qualifications
Previous experience in customer service and dealing with customer complaints
High School Diploma or equivalent
Regular shift after training:
Shifts available will be either 4x10 hour (10:30-9:00) or (9:30-8) or 5x8 hour (12:30-9:00) - Monday to Friday. All times AST
All shifts may include rotating or Permanent Saturday shift
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537