Ambassatours Gray Line - Cruise Coordinator
Cruise Coordinator job - Ambassatours Gray Line - Halifax, NS | Indeed.com
Here we grow again!
Ambassatours Gray Line is seeking dynamic, organized individuals for part-time, seasonal positions as Cruise Coordinators. Our Cruise Coordinators play a pivotal role in the planning and delivery of shore excursions for cruise guests. Cruise Coordinators oversee a small team of staff members who ensure guests are placed on the correct tour, that tickets are collected and accounted for, that itineraries and departure times are adhered to, and that clients experience their tours as promised.
* following the cruise line's pre-determined dispatch schedule
* selling tours
* collecting and tallying tickets
* being responsible for groups of guests while shore side, awaiting tour dispatch
* planning and organizing buses and groups for departure from dock
* being a destination ambassador
* delivering pleasantries with guests and answering requests for information
* working well with local tourism suppliers, tour operators, Port staff and other Ambassatours Gray Line/Murphy’s team members
* this is a part-time, seasonal position from approximately April to November
* irregular work days could take place over any day of the week (including weekends and holidays)
* need for high availability in peak cruise months: Sept and Oct
This is a fun, challenging and exciting position for anyone looking for additional income. An interest in local history, culture, etc. is an asset. Previous travel experience is also an asset.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $0.00 /year
High school or equivalent
working with the public/groups: 3 years