Job Description - Customer Service Representative -Copy & Print (1005667)
Customer Service Representative -Copy & Print: 1005667
Customer Service Representative - Copy & Print
Lower Sackville, NS
1. Acts as the first line of customer support related to post-sale inquiries and product/sales support for Custom Printed products. (such as business cards, banners, posters, Holiday cards, calendars)
2. Provides resolutions by leveraging systems that Staples Business Delivery uses (i.e. AS400) or by reaching out to a variety of different vendors (inclusive of ‘PNI, DCS, DFS, Taylor, Bic, Baudville’).
3. Acts as a liaison between the customer and the vendor to resolve customer queries like: delivery timeframes, making amendments to the order, assisting with website navigation/login, etc.
4. Maintains documents of common reasons of resolution needs for all vendors used and high volume trends, in an effort to drive process improvement and improve service level expectations with associated vendors.
5. Work all duties assigned and have the flexibility to adapt to changes as new accounts or duties are added to workloads as part of our growth.
6. When resolution can be provided within a reasonable expectation, assists customer immediately upon receipt of the first contact, via email, phone call, or chat.
7. Assess inquiries and customer service questions to determine whether there is a further sales opportunity related to Custom Print. Forward appropriate opportunity to Team Manager for assignment to outbound sales team.
8. Actively participates in Custom Print and Business Discount Program team meetings.
9. In the event the resolution will be delayed for the customer (more than 1-2 minutes), conducts follow-up out bound calls for resolution.
10. Shares insights learned from the customer interactions with team members as appropriate.
11. Participates, as appropriate, in Marketing/Merchandising meetings with the Strategic Initiative team in an effort to further drive the business contribution related to Custom Print/Copy & Print.
12. Shares Best Practices with Team Members and Management daily in group chat platform.
1. Must have a minimum of 2 year of customer service experience in a high volume environment (preferably in call/contact center)
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Candidate must not currently be on a PIP, or have been given any warnings within the last 6 months and have an excellent attendance record.
4. AS400 (billing system) / Kana (email contact) experience is a plus.
5. Previous Print Shop/ Retail Copy Center experience is beneficial.
9:30-3:00 AST on Friday 03/17/20
Training - Paid
Training hours 9:30-6:00 AST starting 03/20/17
Regular Shift hours (post training)
• Actual shifts will be M-F with rotational Saturdays.
• Shifts available 12:30-9:00 . All times AST.
• All may include rotating or permanent Saturdays.
: Customer Service/Contact Centers
: CA-NS-Lower Sackville
Staples Canada is committed to the principle of equity in employment. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities & Aboriginal People.