Are you looking a customer service job that’s different? One that’s fun, positive, and offers opportunities to grow?
Starting in September, Manpower has multiple openings for full-time contract customer service representatives in a call center located in Sackville, NS. Our client is seeking experienced customer service agents to handle inbound calls from customers, answer inquiries on products, corporate requirements and procedures, and provide customer service via chat and email.
Are you tired of working in the Fast Food or Retail industry and want to make a change? As a customer service representative in a call centre setting, you will:
- Use your customer service experience and knowledge to answer customer questions about products and services offered.
- Use your friendly, calm demeanor to handle and resolve customer complaints in a positive, efficient manner.
- Work in a fast paced, fun environment that offers regular, full-time hours
- Shifts from 12:30pm – 9:00pm, Monday to Friday – no more late nights or early mornings! Enjoy weekends off!
You will use your strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as your customer service experience, to make customers feel at ease and comfortable while understanding their needs. You are able to multi-task effectively and speak with customers while using your strong computer skills to record the details of the call. You’re a team player who has great adaptability and initiative, and will use these skills to provide high level customer service to important clients.
Apply today to this excellent opportunity that offers:
- Full-time, guaranteed hours – no more weekends or irregular hours!
- Starting wage of $11.80/hour – or more, depending on your experience!
- Convenient location for those outside the city – avoid a long commute!
Apply to this exciting opportunity today – email us your resume at email@example.com or apply online at www.manpower.ca.