JANITORAL SUPERSTAR NEEDED:
We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and janitorial
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
• Clean reception area, lobbies, offices, staff kitchens and rooms by sweeping and mopping
• Ensure that all carpets are properly vacuumed.
• Perform floor polishing and buffing activities as needed.
• Empty trash cans and make sure that trash is properly recycled.
• Collect wasted paper and ensure that it is sent off for recycling purposes.
• Clean windows from the inside and the outside as required.
• Service bathrooms by ensuring that they are washed down and disinfected on a regular
• Shovel snow as required.
• Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
• Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
• Follow all health and safety regulations.
• Previous working experience as a cleaner.
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
• High school degree.
• Other duties as assigned
• Reference required.
3 nights per week /5 hours per night 5pm-10pm
Saturday and Sunday – Midnight to 8am
Please Send Resume to:
2885 Robie Street
Halifax, NS B3K 5Z4
Attention: Peggy Regimbal
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Bell Media Inc. is dedicated to employment equity.