Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative - Quill, Lower Sackville, NS
Function: Sales/Telesales Location: Halifax Quill Teleservices -CC, Lower Sackville, B4C3E4, Nova Scotia Date posted: 11/29/2016 Type: Full-time Permanent / Contract: Regular Job number: 996847
Inside Sales Representative
Take your Sales Career to the next level! At Quill.com – A Staples Company, we are growing our Inside Sales Team, and we want you to be on it! As an Inside Account Manager, you will build and maintain relationships with existing customers, share your product knowledge of Quill.com’s extensive inventory, and help provide custom solutions for our customers so that they purchase everything their office needs from Quill.com!
If you are passionate about sales and enthusiastic about cultivating meaningful relationships with customers – we know you will truly thrive in this role!
• Competitive base salary and generous commission structure – No commission cap!
• Two Weeks Paid vacation
• Extensive Training
• Work with an existing book of business - prospecting within accounts to grow sales!
• Competitive Benefits
• Growth opportunities.
• Fun working environment!
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for outbound calling to previous customers and prospects in accordance with program strategies, and is responsible for the reactivation of inactive customers and/or growing of share of wallet through category acquisition of non-buyers in a particular category. The associate will generate revenue for Quill.com through soliciting sales, customer retention and product category penetration through directed and planned sales campaigns. Associates will leverage gathered information, previous history, specific offers and the value of shopping with Quill.com to meet and exceed sales targets. Collecting marketing intelligence and customer data is required while consistently representing Quill.com in a positive and professional manner.
• Meet and exceed defined sales targets for number of reactivations/category penetrations, retention of customers and average order size. Maintain daily minimum of 3.5 hours selling time. Make outbound calls to assigned contacts. Promote Quill products & services in order to reactivate customers and/or penetrate non-buying categories.
• Make improvements to procedures, services, or products, as well as development of new ideas, methods, techniques, services and products.
• Utilize contact management software and order entry system to track and capture appropriate and required information.
• Provide ongoing feedback regarding marketing intelligence, customer trends and customer feedback to team manager or to marketing partners.
• Participate in department meetings, feedback sessions and training sessions.
• Support changing directions of business strategy such as BO$$ and vertical markets through focused selling efforts.
• GED or Bachelor degree
• 1-2 years’ experience in a sales environment
• Outstanding attendance record degree
• Experience working in an environment where a new sales goal was present.
• Strong individual motivation, organization, time management, decision making & multi-tasking skills combined with ability to problem solve individually.
• Ability to produce results on a day to day basis.
• Ability to overcome multiple objections in the course of a sales call combined with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to persuade others.
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-877-782-7537.